Monday, September 13, 2010

Frosty Quilt updated


Frosty the Snowman was a happy jolly soul with a corn cob pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out of coal...o.k. I know you know this tune. (-: Who can forget a childhood favorite tale of a jolly snowman and the children that befriended him one Christmas season. Confess, you sill watch this delightful tale every year don't you...


For the next step in the Frosty quilt, I've "fussy cut" some Frosty fabric showing Frosty and his friends flying through the snow and mixed them in with the traditional snowball quilt blocks.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love it! So cute and gets me in a thought of winter. :) Why is your info at the bottom of your page?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.