Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Big Bird Quilt Project


Dear Readers, I am finally back on the Blog Circuit. I have been enjoying the Summer in beautiful Tennessee for a few weeks and recently completed a Tinker Bell Toddler Quilt which is listed on my Etsy Shop. While going through my fabric stash, I found these cute Big Bird panels and have decided to make them part of my next project. If you love children's quilts, you will love this project. Final quilt will fit a twin bed. The picture shows the beginnings...stay tuned for regular progress updates.


2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.