Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cookie Monster Curtains




I have ventured on past my Cookie Monster toddler quilt onto a new project. Handmade Curtains for a little girl with...Cookie Monster (-: I am using the same pink/polka dot as in the quilt. An appliqued Cookie Monster is centered between pink and white pinwheels to border each panel, which go perfectly with the pinwheels in the quilt. Since I am using a cotton quilt fabric for the curtains, I will be adding a pink lining to give the curtains more weight.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.