Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cookie Monster Update


The Cookie Monster toddler quilt is taking shape, I completed the quilting process today and hope to finish the binding tomorrow. I will make the binding myself before applying it to the outer edge. Depending on my time, I hope to have it completed in the next day or two. Unfortunately I have to work for a few hours tomorrow , tax season has us buried so it's been a busy few weeks with four weeks to go. My husband is wanting fried fish for Sunday Supper, and I plan to make a pot of chilli for the neighbor as well soooo Sunday will be busy indeed.
(-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.