Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby Banket





Hey Hey for the Monkies...
Friends and family anxiously await the arrival of Baby Boy Holden. (My sister's first grand baby) He is due to grace the world on November 3rd.
I have finished Baby Holden's quilt which measures 35X56 inches. It features hanging monkies on blue/green fabric backed by browns and light greens. It is layered with Warm and Natural batting. On the back I put a soft, fuzzy fleece so it will be warm and cozy for the little guy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.