Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Frosty The Snow Man Project


My next project will be a Frosty the Snowman Quilt, full size. Here is a picture of some of the fabrics I have picked out so far. The top left is a snowflake fabric which has a bit of sparkle to it. The large Frosty measures 26X33 inches so I am thinking of putting him in the center, border with sparkle snowflakes and add a star block border (or something) in shades of blue and the final border will be the sparkle snowflakes. Final size should be around 68X75.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.