Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cookie Monster II







Finally got a new camera so I can start posting again. I have been hard at work on my Cookie Monster and Big Bird quilts.

I am sure all three of my lovely followers, as well as those that may stop by my blog, have been anxious to see the new Full Size Cookie Monster Quilt. I've surrounded adorable Cookie Monster with his favorite snack, chocolate chip cookies. I stayed with the pink pinwheels so that the quilt will match the curtains I previously made. The quilt top measures 65 inches X 84 inches. Next step will be to layer with Warm and White Batting and quilt the layers together.

Tomorrow I will post the twin Big Bird, it's absolutely adorable and you won't believe the bold border I chose for the delightful quilt.


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.