Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cookie Monster Quilt II


Big Bird and Cookie Monster continue to occupy my time. Here I picture the beginnings of my current Cookie Monster project. The previous quilt was a toddler size and this one will ultimately fit a full size bed. The pictured portion measures 39X48. I am making it very simular to the previous quilt so that it will match the curtains as did the toddler quilt. I think Cookie Monster looks a bit lonely in the center so I will most likely go back and add some cookies to the center of this one. The next step is another row of pinwheels with added smaller Cookie Monsters in the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.