Saturday, February 20, 2010

Commode Contest Winner

Donna Young Won the Commode contest. Donna really knows her Commodes and should be really pround of her accomplishment. She has won a set of two Luggage Tags, color of her choice.

The commode is fully operational as of this morning, February 20th. (-: Tool Set is now in the tub instead of the commode and I am so pround that the water tank is no longer in the back yard.

Now, to be fair, mnkrisy chose 2/20 as well. I am so happy that our bathroom is back in order I am awarding mnkristy a set of tags too.

I have to leave for NC this week so I will not be able to get them done until next weekend and probably in the mail on Monday (week from the 22nd). Hope that is o.k. with my winners.

Please email Michelle your color choices and where I can mail them.

Thanks all.

2 comments:

  1. OOO, I winnnnnnnnn!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Yes, I do know my commodes; where to find them, how to flush them, that the best kinds use water. =D
    And congrats for getting all the commode parts into your bathroom. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!! I win too! I already have a purple luggage tag proudly displayed on my laptop (I won it from your sister). I will take two of any girly colors...I will probably hold a contest on my blog and give them away :). Thanks and congrats on being able to flush once again.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.