Saturday, February 13, 2010

For Dava's and Michelle's Facebook Friends

Facebook Friends Only Contest

About a week ago my front bathroom commode stopped up, overflowed. My husband has been diligently working on it all week. Each day this week I've come home to something being moved around in the bathroom, tools added, tools moved around, towels added etc. One day the plunger and scrub brush was on the front porch! Why? I asked. Response, "Where else would I put it?" I told him perhaps we should put the commode on the front lawn (-: I didn't realize this had given him an idea...no, the commode is not on the front lawn. I came home Friday to find the entire commode in the tub!

Now for the contest rules. Can you guess what day my dear husband will have the commode back in its proper place and operational? Choose any date you wish. The person comming closest to the actual repair date will win. You must post your date here in the comments section. There is a possibility of two winners depending on the dates picked, in that case, I will award 2 prizes. If you pick a date already taken, you will have to choose another date.

I will not influence the progress by nagging or commeting. This will be completely on his time.

The prizes: My Farmville Friends will win a gift of a spotted pony from the market for their farm or Luggage tags; non-Farmville friends will win a set of luggage tags from my etsy shop http://www.cypresshollowgifts.etsy.com/, custom made any color you want.

Good Luck.

5 comments:

  1. I say he will finish on your birthday, February 22nd, and put a big red bowl on the toilet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I am Michelle's facebook friend, not on farmville.
    I think he will finish on the Saturday before your birthday, 2/20. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...well, not knowing your husband and whether he is a procrastinator or not, I will say Saturday the 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn, Donna beat me :) Okay, I'll go with the 21st since I think he's going to need the weekend to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. too funny! Ok, I will say Feb. 19th. LOL

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.