Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Contest Update

I wanted to give my contestants an update:

On Monday: I came home to find the tool set moved from the vanity to the floor and I am pretty certain another towel had been added to the bathroom. Commode remains in the bathtub.

On Tuesday 2/16: I came home to find the bottom portion of Commode setting in its rightful place with a bottle of X-14 setting on top of it. The water tank portion was in the back yard. I am not certain why the X-14 was out and I'm less certain as to why the tank portion is in the back yard. As agreed in the contest rules, I am remaining silent and just watching the progess. I am not sure if this is actually progress but my husband was exhausted from all the work and was taking a nap when I arrived home for Lunch.

Contest continues...I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Maybe you could plant some flowers in the water thank. It would be just lovely. :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.