Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cookie Monster Project


I am really excited about my new project. I think it is going to be cute. It will be a toddler quilt for a young girl with Cookie Monster and lots of pink! Surprisingly it is difficult to find fabric with just Cookie Monster, most fabric has all of the Sesame Street Characters on it. So I am doing some applique. Right now I have four small Cookie Monster's appliqued to white and have started making some pink and white pinwheels. I plan to put a large C.M. in the center, more pinwheels and somewhere I want to add polka-dots. The pink in the pinwheels has a nice sparkle in it which may not be visable in the picture. Perfect for a little princess who loves Cookie Monster. Can't wait till I have time to do more work on this. I have allot going on right now so it will be a few days before I can get more work done on this.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.