Sunday, February 28, 2010

Contest Winner Prizes


Completed the prizes (StudioCherie Design Tags) for my two contest winners. Winner #1 wanted matching tags for her Black and Pink luggage. She will be fashionably trendy sporting a matching pink and black tag for her pink bag and a pink on pink tag for her all black bag. She will be the envy of all travelers. Winner #2 wanted something girlie. Since I had the pink out, I went with a black and pink Polka-dot tag and a purple and pink tag to round out the set. How excited the recipients will be when they receive their new tags.


3 comments:

  1. Those turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty they are! I like them! They will look nice on my black and pink luggage. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my tags today. The pink is exactly the same shade of pink that is on my bag. That's cool! Thank you very much. =)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.