Friday, January 1, 2010

My First Post

I have finally surrendered to the Blogging craze and established this blog. My husband and a friend re-tiled our shower today. It had started leaking and needed to be repaired. While the men worked, I had fun using my sewing machine. I made a small camara case with a long handle. A friend and neighbor came by for a visit and we made a small phone case for her. She then took my camara case for her daughter. (-: I am glad my afternoon of sewing went to good use. My neighbor and I had a great afternoon of creating. No day is wasted when one has time to create. I also had time to add two new items to my etsy account at CypressHollowGifts.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, a new blog. You should talk about your favorite sister, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a southern woman with a country heart. I am fortunate to live in West Tennessee during the Summer months and South Florida in the Winter. My heart is in the simple life of country living. I look forward to Spring each year when I can return to cotton farming country of West Tennessee. My hobby and passion is sewing, quilting and creating art in pencil, ink and watercolor.